Winning Ways in Successful Negotiations
The course will give your participants a sense of understanding their opponent and have the confidence to not settle for less than they feel is fair.
Participants will learn that an atmosphere of respect is essential, as uneven negations could lead to problems in the future.
- Identify three negotiation objectives and two negotiation outcomes
- Identify goals, interest and viewpoints of all parties
- Explain what to discuss prior to negotiation outcomes
- Explain what are the factors to recognise before negotiation
- Explain three roles and two responsibilities of participants in a negotiation team
- Prepare and produce two background information relating to negotiation
- Prepare and produce two relevant precedents relating to negotiation
- Apply three skills in negotiation Describe any two methods of resolving conflicts
- Prepare and produce two documents for negotiation
- Demonstrate the ability to write minutes of a meeting effectively.