Malvern International Academy adopts a fair and reasonable refund policy for any payment made in compliance to the CPE requirements. Details of the refund policy can be found in the student contracts.
Refunds for Withdrawal due to Non-Delivery of Course: Malvern International Academy shall inform the Student immediately within 3 working days if:
- It does not commence the Course on the Course Commencement Date;
- It terminates the Course before the Course Commencement Date;
- It does not complete the Course by the Course Completion Date;
- It terminates the Course before the Course Completion Date;
- It has not ensured that the Student meets the course entry or matriculation requirement as set by the organisation stated in Schedule A of the Standard Student Contract within any stipulated timeline set by CPE (Committee for Private Education is part of SkillsFuture Singapore); or
- The Student’s Pass application is rejected by Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
The Student should be informed in writing of alternative study arrangements (if any), and also be entitled to a refund of the entire Course Fees and Miscellaneous Fees already paid should the Student decide to withdraw, within seven (7) working days of the above notice.