A welcome orientation is conducted for every intake. The orientation covers the following:
- Introduction to Malvern and its History
- Important information relating to the programme
- Malvern’s service commitments
- Student contract and fee protection scheme
- Important policies and regulations
- Feedback and grievance process
- Other important information
- Induction Session
STUDY / DISCUSSION ROOMS AND LOUNGE
Malvern has a Foyer Area, which is an open area for student activities and study. This foyer can seat about 150 students.
WIRELESS INTERNET CONNECTION
The campus is Wi-Fi enabled, allowing students access to the World Wide Web anywhere on campus.
SCHOOL NOTICE BOARDS
Important announcements are posted onto the School Notice Boards, which are easily accessible outside the classrooms and long the corridors. Notice boards can also be found inside the classrooms.
Parking facilities are easily available. The building management reserves the right to impose car park charges and will adjust the fee at their own discretion.